The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 5 July 2010

{Jayna's Baptism}

Today My baby girl turned 8. There are no words to clearly describe my emotions.
Honestly where has time time gone? It feels like only weeks ago she was born. And now here she is getting baptized. In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints children reach the age of accountability at 8.
Jayna has chosen to Follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized.

at the entrance to the primary room we set up a table for the programs, and a place for Jayna's guests to sign. We also had a place to displace her baby scrapbook.


and a special towel for Jayna.
I set up the table for Sundae goodies... and cleaned up the overflowed font (YEP the elders filled the font and left it running for 3 hours!) no biggy the grandpas came with wet vacs and worked their magic!

my little girl in her white baptism gown lovingly handmade by Nana Price.

Just so Beautiful!


Daddy and his little girl *sigh*

Our Family and the Grandparents



the guests waiting for the baptism to start!
the program went well,
Talks were given by Auntie Jenny and Isabel Downey and Mommy and Uncle Jared sang the hymn How Great Thou Art.
And most importantly we felt the spirit.

seeing Jayna baptized was beautiful... and felt so right.


Afterward we enjoyed icecream with lots of toppings
and some good company

Jayna is now a baptized and confirmed member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. And she couldn't be happier!
I am so thankful for the love and support from so many of our friends and family. It meant so much to us to have you there.
THANK YOU!

3 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Nanna Price did a WONDERFUL job on that little dress! Jayna looks so beautiful and so grown up.

Jackie said...

I wish we lived closer. Congratulations to Jayna.

Amy Snell said...

I dont know if I'm just emotional but I cant help but feel teary just reading about her baptism...she looked so grown up in her beautiful dress!! What a wonderful blessing :)