The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 5 July 2010

{9 Years}

9 years ago today Justin and I were married for time and all eternityevery day my love for him deepens and grows.

He makes me feel so loved, valued and adored.
(even if he did forget today was our anniversary ;)

I feel so blessed to have him as my eternal companion.


I know together we can handle and overcome anything that comes our way....
I cant wait to see what the next 9 years will bring!

4 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

You have not aged in 9 years!! Happy belated.

Jackie said...

Nine years already, where does the time go?!?

Amy Snell said...

Congrats on nine years...I know you guys are gonna have many many more fabulous years ahead of you!! You looked amazing on your wedding day by the way!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I forgot. I will strive not to do it again. I love you.