The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 28 May 2010

{Proof I live with Nerds}

For our weekly "Family Fun" time we went to Justin's work for a viewing of the "Empire Strikes Back" We even got see some of the people dressed up in character.
And of course Jacob had to dress up in his Darth Vader costume.
I had a good laugh when we walked in the building some one asked who cut off Darth Vader's legs.
The kids always have a lot of fun at Daddy's work.

And then we watched the movie.... now here is my confession I have never seen any of the Star Wars movies from start to finish... sure I've seen snippets here and there and I understand the jist of the series, but its not really my thing. Justin and the kids LOVE Star Wars! Yep I live with a house full of nerds...and I LOVE it!

And even after a private viewing of Star Wars... I'm STILL a star wars virgin! Adam and I spent most of the time walking the halls and babbling very loudly. Adam made a lot of noise too ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't you just LOVE nerds? ... I sure do. Love Grandma

Jackie said...

Cool