Tonight was girls night out!

And Boy did we go ALL out!!!
We got our hair done at a trendy salon called
Blo

And I got me some BIG hair!

Really big hair!... and I busted out the Zebra print shirt again....

and enjoyed a night of great friends, good food and laughter, laughter and more laughter.


Then we went to the movies... but I won't tell you what movie cause I wouldn't want you to think less of me;)

And of course we had to wear some fierce shoes!
They may not be Manolo
Blahniks but they do the trick.

Tonight I am thankful for a night off from the ordinary, for wonderful High School memories and friendships that last a life time!
2 comments:
Times like this prove to me that the apple does not fall far from the tree. Way to go girl. Love Mom
That looks like it was so much fun. I'd be lying if I said I were a LOT jealous.
Post a Comment