The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 3 April 2010

{Welcome Easter Bunny}

The Easter Bunny comes to the Price house hold on Saturday.
You see the Easter Bunny knows that Sunday mornings are pretty busy. Trying to get 4 kids and 2 sleepy parents ready, dressed and out the door in time for early morning church is no easy feat. I cant imagine how nuts it would be if a Bunny came and hid Chocolate all over the house!


This Easter weekend was conference so we could have let the Easter Bunny know. Instead we decided it was best to keep the tradition of the Saturday Bunny visit.... So Friday night We let the Easter Bunny a Carrot..
and sure enough he came!!!!

Brought each one of the kids a basket filled with treats


and fun things

The kids woke up at 7:00 am (to early for this tired mama) and enjoyed the egg hunt! I was so sleepy I didn't even have the camera!

No comments: