The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 2 April 2010

{Easter at the Prices}

Our little house looking all festiveYes that is an Easter tree! *squeals in delight*
See that cool frame? Its a recent addition to my hoarding collection ;)
I found it on our Spring break vacay in Seattle.
When I saw it I thought THAT is adorable... I LOVE it! I could soooo make that.
Then I gave my head a quick shake and thought of all the other craft projects that I had on the go and bought it! Perfect for this little space!

Above our kitchen Cabinets
And Fresh Tulips on a rainy April morning... a reminder of how beautiful Holland is!

And treats for the kids classes

Hope your Easter is TEETHrific

Yes I realize that pun is a big time stretch!
But look at these Bunny teeth suckers. So silly and so cute!

I couldn't past up the dollar bunches of Tulips for this kids teachers.

I am really looking forward to this weekend it will be teethrific! HAHAH

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You seem to always find the "teethrific" in every holiday celebration even inspite of ... da da RENOVATIONS!!!!##??!!!! Even you or should I say especially you will survive. You are the original "Survivor". loved having the kids this weekend, they did so well, sorry we sent them home so tired. Love Mom and Dad

Marin said...

Thank you for the link to "Holland". I read the "Enjoying The Small Things" blog almost every day and never understood the reference to Holland & tulips. Now I know. It is a wonderful analogy.