Today I took my 3 year old Goldie locks to the hair salon.
She has never had a hair cut (aside from the time she got a hold of the scissors)
I knew it couldn't last for ever....
She has never had a hair cut (aside from the time she got a hold of the scissors)
Of course Adam needed a hair cut too... this was his first official hair cut... aside from when Mommy went all Edward Scissor hands on him ;)
And here he is my little Handsome Man. It's shocking to me how everyday he is looking less and less like a baby and more like a little boy. Tear again. Sorry Adam (and my other three kids) You will always be my babies!
2 comments:
You're right, he's turned into such a little boy (and a handsome one at that, but I have to say there was never much doubt in that category, just look at the rest of his family ;)
I haven't seen them in sooo long. Man, they are stinkin' cute kids.
Post a Comment