The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 15 February 2010

{Valentines at the Prices}

Nothing says true love like sifting tools;) My Valentines gifts from my hubby. Perfect for my cake decorating supplies! And, when we got into the van Sunday morning on our way to church Justin had a dozen roses sitting in the front seat. SOooo sweet!We set the table for our dinner guests.
First the Adults

Then the kids


and made a yummy meal!
(Justin and my favorite!)

We set the kids up in the playroom and enjoyed an ALMOST peaceful dinner.
(later resulting in a kid food fight complete with mash potatoes on the wall)

It was so worth it though. The kids had a good time, the adults enjoyed good food and the great company....
we finished up with the ever classy Twinkies heart dessert Perfect for Valentines day!

And I couldn't help but wonder...why don't we do this more often!
Love you B family! Thanks for sharing your Valentines day with us!

3 comments:

Amy Snell said...

You guys are so fun!! I cant help but notice the adorable picture of you and I'm assuming Adam in the first picture...darling :)

Stacey said...

Wish I had dinner at your house. It looks delicious. Yummy!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Looks like a totally fun night!!
Yummy food and good company.