I don't think so, I have been dressing the twins in christmas dresses mostly because that is all I have and they are cute and I don't think they need to have too many since they don't wear them very often! Good job!
I love you! You are so fun, and have a way of making me smile all the time with your posts here and on facebook.
lol Poor Aliza looks like she is freezing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't think so, I have been dressing the twins in christmas dresses mostly because that is all I have and they are cute and I don't think they need to have too many since they don't wear them very often! Good job!
I love you! You are so fun, and have a way of making me smile all the time with your posts here and on facebook.
lol Poor Aliza looks like she is freezing.
Post a Comment