Adam is almost 7 months now. He weighs 14 lbs and 9 oz
My littlest baby by far
I need to remember Adam was 7 weeks early
I also need to remember Adam also has Down syndrome.
He will grow and develop on his own time table
I'm a tad worried my baby hasn't gained in 2 months...and It's also just starting to hit home this is a whole new ball game.... I saw a baby Adams exact age crawling every where...
that lump in my throat came back.
My littlest baby by far
I need to remember Adam was 7 weeks early
I also need to remember Adam also has Down syndrome.
He will grow and develop on his own time table
that lump in my throat came back.
5 comments:
all will be well......he is beautiful and healthy and you are an amzaing mother to all of your children.
He'll get there in his own time; and it sure doesn't look like your dr is worried about his weight; it looks like Adam has him wrapped around his little finger :)
tear....
Rhonda
Hi Tricia, thanks for the chat today. Your guy is soooo cute. I think he's awesome. As long as your doctor is not worried about his weight, and he's healthy otherwise, try to just fill him up with love and food and hand over the worry to God. You're doing everything you need to do. Being a great mom to all your kids.
Sally
That lump will come and go... but in time it will go faster :-)
Post a Comment