The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 17 October 2009

{It's a Date}

Adam was asked on his first date!
To the movies!
our local movie theater has a "stars and strollers" just for moms and babies. The movie isn't quite as loud and if you babe lets out a cry it's no biggy!


Don't worry none of my kids will be dating before 16...

So the chaperons crashed the party


Its always so nice when Adam and I get to go out together with out the other kids... I feel like a first time mom all over again!

And When people ohhh and awww at him and ask me if this is my first I love see the shock when I tell them he is my 4th.

There was a little excitement during the movie. The fire Alarm went off... we jumped up and spilled the pop........entertaining indeed!

The managers met us at the door and gave us 2 free movie passes and a free popcorn...and DIAPERS and wipes. My Front seat was filled!
Not only did we have a great time but I felt like I had won the Jack Pot!!! Free movies and diapers....who knew I could get so excited over something so small!
I thinkin I may crash all Adams dates!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You totally scored! Adam looks adorable, as always. Glad you had a fun time.

Anonymous said...

SAWEEEEEETT deal!!