OH MY GOSH! FOR REAL?????
And I thought getting peed on was bad.
Man, Jayna just rocks for running to get your camera. You've taught her well. Totally gross picture....toooooo funny though! This has happened to me too and I'm sort of glad I don't have a photo to document the event..ha ha!
That looks pretty nasty. Yet so funny as well.
in a word, yuck! I can't even imagine what that tasted like! :P
ROFLMBO!!!I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing!
Oh gross, too funny!!!
Oh! If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me LOL!Yuck! LOL
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH! FOR REAL?????
And I thought getting peed on was bad.
Man, Jayna just rocks for running to get your camera. You've taught her well.
Totally gross picture....toooooo funny though! This has happened to me too and I'm sort of glad I don't have a photo to document the event..ha ha!
That looks pretty nasty. Yet so funny as well.
in a word, yuck! I can't even imagine what that tasted like! :P
ROFLMBO!!!
I'm sorry. I just can't stop laughing!
Oh gross, too funny!!!
Oh! If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me LOL!
Yuck! LOL
Post a Comment