The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 14 September 2009

{Under the Sea}


Our Sweet Aliza turned 3!!

So we had an under the sea party!

with 4 of her friends and her big brother and sister

there was a cake.... *GRIN* I'm thrilled with this cake and it only took Shelly and I 10 hours;)

goody bags
with fun fish stuff

and a very happy little girl


for lunch we served her favorite...
Turtle eggs (meat balls) and Sand (rice)
Sea Cucumber
and orange Sea anemone (carrots)


the guests were adorable

we sang a few songs and played fish fish Shark (duck duck goose) but mostly just played in the yard.


Aliza received some awesome gifts

and the party goers seemed to have a good time



Aliza made her wish.... And we all enjoyed the cake....yes I had to cut it *tear* but it tasted great!

Then we headed to Alizas favorite place...the aquarium....

we went to watch the 4D interactive movie


the kids had a blast waiting for the movie.....
but as soon as they saw it they were terrified!!!!I think we only lasted 4 minutes

instead we found other cool things to do.

Aliza loved the Belugas..... have you ever seen anything sweeter?



Justins Mom and Siblings came too...Nana was thrillled to have all her kids at the Aquarium... I think Nana loves the Aquarium even more than Aliza does!

For Aliza's birthday Nana got her this seal....the kid is ecstatic!

And Jacob and Jayna were more that happy with their whales... (some of our camping buddies had them and they were a hit!!!)
It was a wonderful day
for a terrific 3 year old

5 comments:

Emily said...

So fun! I want to have a birthday party at your house! Talented, talented, talented! Happy Big Three!!

Anonymous said...

Glad the kids found "Willy"!! As always, your parties are the best!!
~Robyn

Christy Jones said...

I can't believe Aliza is 3!! Where did the time go! She is growing up so beautifully! I love the cake, what a neat thing to do for her! Glad she had a nice birthday!

Stacey said...

You throw the most amazing parties! I can not even fathom the creativity and time to even decorate the table. It was beautiful! I loved the cake, but I love all of the cakes you make! Wow! (I don't let my kids see your web site so the don't know what they are missing cake wise and party wise). It looked like a wonderful memory.

Jackie said...

What a great party and what a spectacular cake!!!