The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 14 September 2009

{Back to School}

School has started for Jayna Jacob and Aliza
Jayna is in grade 2
and was so excited to see her friends and her teacher again.
when she saw her teacher she burst into tears.... and exclaimed "I missed you soo much!"
At 7 years old Jayna still has a hard time keeping her emotions in check (I wonder who she gets that from?) I'm so glad to have her in such a wonderful school... I cant wait to see what type of growth and developments this year will bring.

Next we have 5 year old Jacob in KINDERGARTEN!!! he is so happy to be at real school!

And because he's his mothers son he was over the moon with his new runners...
stride rite shoes (so I know they are good for his little feet)
and spiders (cause ever 5 year old boy thinks that spiders are UBER cool!)

Oh and by the way Its way easier to send your second child to school... I didn't even shed a tear...just felt very secure knowing he was in good hands

this week has been a little boring as it's gradual entry...
In Jacobs words "I wanna learn to read and write"

next was little Aliza! Finally after 3 years of doing Pre school pick up and drop off its her turn!!!!! Does she look excited?



She was so happy and practically kicked me out the door.
I was thrilled to see her so confident and excited.

For a back to School gift we made the teachers Back to School survival kits.

Band-Aid: For when things get a little rough.

Bath bomb: "To take you away." You deserve a quiet break.

Crayon - to color your day bright and cheerful.

Candle - for when you are up late grading papers.

Ear Plugs - when you just can't take anymore.

Eraser - to remind you everyone makes mistakes and they can be erased.

Hugs and Kisses - for when you need a hug.

Jewel - because you are so precious.

Lifesaver: For when you've had one of those days.

Marbles - to replace the ones you've lost.

Mints- to remind you that you are worth a "mint".

Paperclip - to hold it all together.

Peanuts: To get a little nutty.

Puzzle Piece - without you the class wouldn't be complete.

Rubber band - to remind you to be flexible.

Shiny Coin - to remind you, each will shine in their own special way.

Sponge: To soak up the overflow, when your brain is too full.

Starburst - to give you a "burst" of energy when you need it.

Tissues - to wipe away the tears...yours and theirs.



2 comments:

Amy Snell said...

Wow!! How adorable do they all look ready for school!! Now you just have sweet little Adam home with you :) Love Love the teacher gift...as always...I wish I lived closer, I heart all your creativity!!

Michelle said...

I love the teacher gift. What a good idea! :) Michelle