The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 5 August 2009

{Work out Time}

Adam is now 4 months old
to be truthful I feel like Ive been in a fog.... I'm thankful to have this blog to remind me of how much Adam has grown and changed.

I'm trying very hard to live in the moment. To celebrate every second with our baby and treasure these baby years cause we all know they go far to fast.
I still worry
wonder
pray and hope.
When talking with other Moms of Children with Ds there one piece of advice for me is to enjoy him, and to not stress over the milestones and all the therapy.
Today during Tummy time I noticed how much stronger Adam is getting
It's so sweet to see him work so hard to lift his head
After about 10 min he's beat!
his Physical Therapist said 10 min is like a 1 hour work out for us...
Love this little babe!!!
Doesn't he make you're heart smile?

6 comments:

Colette said...

He does make my heart smile and I (unfortunately) hardly know him! What a beautiful blessing. You're the perfect mom for a perfect baby! <3

Amy Snell said...

He is to sweet!! I cant believe how big he's gotten!! What a sweet little man...he looks like he's getting stronger :) I love his sweet little smile in the last pic...adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Good thing somebody in this family likes to work out. And I must say you look darn cute while you are at it.
Grandma S

The Bride & Groom said...

Wow, he is growing up so much. Good for you guys for the workout seesions - they sure are paying off :) Congratulations!
Love Liana :)

Anonymous said...

Wow Big guy! You are becoming such a strong handsome man. Kahlen is so proud of her boyfreind :)

Kelsey

Jackie said...

Oh my gosh, where has the time gone?!? He is adorable. I can't wait to meet him in person in a few weeks. We'll be on the mainland for the weekend of the 22nd and I think we're going to sneak an aquarium trip in on the monday before heading back to the Island.