
My Fellow Blogger
Ria (amazing parents) Blogged about her son and all the early intervention they had for their little tyke. Their Family Lovingly referred to all the Physio and occupational therapy as "Baby Boot Camp" I giggled when I realized how right she was! So we have adopted the term here at the Price household. (thanks
Ria!)
As a Mother of 3 typical children I never worried about the milestones and steps and stages. I just knew they would happen. I have realized that Adam will have to work so much harder then his siblings. NO mother wants their children to struggle, but more and more I'm learning its the struggles that make us who we are.
Justin and I are
commited to giving Adam all the skills and tools to help him be his very best.

We are So Thankful to live in a time when we are offered so much support for Adam.
My Greatest wish for my Children is to be the best that they can be, to be confident kind, and Happy!
Maryam And Adam (showing us how to hold Adam to help with his over extending)

I love this little boy. And I'm so shocked at how fast time seems to be going!
I want to treasure this time.... They grow way too fast!
1 comment:
We had a physio (through Infant Development Centre) for Ava and it helped so much!!! Good job for taking early steps!!!
Post a Comment