The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 12 July 2009

{Tea for ....5}

Jayna turned 7. And I still can't believe it. Time really does go so fast.
To Celebrate We had a tea party at a heritage house/museum.
The Invitation



The goody bags
the set up

I was pretty proud of myself;)
Each girl was given their own china cup and saucer, pearls, white gloves, and feather boa

The Birthday Girl waiting for her guests
and so excited!


I love this little girl soooooo much....
can she really be seven?
Once all the girls arrived they went to play games make crafts all about fairies

The moms got to enjoy a tour of the beautiful Irvine house

I loved the nursery

and the kitchen was so neat... I love how country it feels
After wards we had the tea party

The decorations turned out so sweet
And Jayna's cake was a labor of love. Kelly and I stayed up way too late the night before making it.
But the finished result was soooooo worth it!








Making a wish

enjoying the cake



Jayna said it best
"This is the best day ever!"


































11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I've only checked your blog twice a day to see the pics of this FABULOUS party ....sooooo cool Tricia. I love the old fashioned feel it had. Bravo party mama ....xoxo Jenna

SAH in Suburbia said...

Looks like you had a marvelous time! Congrats on another successful birthday party!! Hard to believe Jayna is 7 already!!

Life as a Kenessey said...

I want a tea party for my next birthday!!!

Stacia Howard said...

What a fab birthday party for any lil girl! I love this idea! I wish we had something like that around here. Glad the sweet Princess had a lovely day.

Christy Jones said...

Great party!! I LOVE the cake, so neat that you learned how to do that!!! Tell Jayna Happy Birthday, she is growing up so fast.

Jackie said...

Tricia, you are awesome! I can't believe Jayna is 7, what a great party!

Anonymous said...

Just love reading your blog. You are so creative - Jayna's birthday was so sweet and your matching cake was adorable. Looks like you had a great time on your camping trip as well. I don't know how you keep up with everything!!!

Bev

Emily said...

HOLY COW! It would be the "best day Ever!" Absolutely amazing! Happy Birthday!

Erekson's said...

Wow! What a party! I love everything that you do and the ideas that you have you are amazing. I am coming at the end of Aug with my kids and would love to hang out!

mommamisti said...

Wow I love reading your blog! You are so creative! Her birthday looked amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! Your Jayna must feel pretty lucky to have a creative momma such as you! Great job! I love the pearls and the gloves. The little girls all looked too cute wearing those! :)