After 7 years of repressing the Pageant mom in me...
I let her out!!!!
Big time!
For Jayna's first Dance recital I gave my nearly 7 year olds stage make up like Barbie.... and she LOVED IT!


when we were in the "green room"
I felt the other repressed woman inside itching to get out...the dreaded stage mom. (don't worry I told her to relax)

Unlike me Jayna was so calm... and excited to perform

The girls were adorable

And Jayna had so much fun

The entire concert was so impressive.

And Jayna was giddy when her Dad gave her a dozen yellow roses


Jayna was so proud of herself and felt so special....

a few hours later I discovered why you NEVER put mascara on a 7 year old. (especially one who is prone to hissy fits.....)

um ya.... so I told the pageant mom inside me to take a hike. But, she promised to visit for next years recital! HA
2 comments:
What fun, and what lovely costumes.
Jayna looks so beautiful in these pictures. I can't believe how much she has grown into a young woman!! Looks like she had a great time!
Post a Comment