Today we hit the tail end of the strawberry season
the kids had so much fun (they had no idea they were being exploited in child labor!)






Jayna took this photo of me... and I had to censor it (your welcome... it was scary!...note to self.... while bending over beware of the ta ta's;)

I think Aliza may have ate her body weight in strawberries!

The kids all did so well. I was so proud of them. Sometimes I find myself surprised by how much I like these little people....loving them is a given...today I really enjoyed their company.
Jayna took this photo of me... and I had to censor it (your welcome... it was scary!...note to self.... while bending over beware of the ta ta's;)
I think Aliza may have ate her body weight in strawberries!
The kids all did so well. I was so proud of them. Sometimes I find myself surprised by how much I like these little people....loving them is a given...today I really enjoyed their company.
Little Adam was perfect... and made me think that I just MIGHT survive my first summer as a mother of 4.
3 comments:
You go girl!!! Your kids did WAY better than mine. Mine are NOT berry pickers. They were done in no time and had enough - it didn't help that the berries were half the size of the ones you picked...and not very plentiful. I also forgot that berry picking is probably not a good idea while pregnant....duh!
Great snaps!!
How fun is that! I have never been strawberry picking... well, in my parents backyard, but that doesn't count! Good for you for enjoying a day with your beautiful kids!
sigh, our strawberries aren't even close to ready yet. Looks like a very fun time. I can't believe how grown up Jayna is now!
Post a Comment