COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!
Monday, 15 June 2009
{Q and A}
I was wondering does anyone have any burning questions for me? Anything you'd like to know more about? Nothing (well almost nothing is off limits) ask away my friends!
I have a question......I follow your blog thru Marin's and I want to know how you find time to do all the cool blogging that you do, plus all the cool other things that you do, plus be such a great mom! My hat is off to you!!
Maggie Reith
p.s. You also have a very cute little man there (Adam) - congrats to you all!
Hmmmmm.....okay, how do you find the motivation to go out everyday with four kids? I have a hard enough time wanting to get out with two kids.....ket alone getting them and myself looking half decent! Let alone finding something different to do! You rock! A true inspiration!
This will probably be the most random question but....do you know the measurements for the "memory trees" you did for super saturday I think it was last year? Told you it was ramdon :):)
I second what everyone else has said though...your AWESOME!! And could you be more talented?? I love how you doing "goodie bags" for almost every holiday...your a girl after my own heart :):) Seriously thats one of my favorite things as well...you rock!!
6 comments:
Ha ha, your life is such an open book, there's not much people don't know about you. :-)
My question...man, I thought I had a question but I just can't come up with a good one.
I'll be back.
I have a question......I follow your blog thru Marin's and I want to know how you find time to do all the cool blogging that you do, plus all the cool other things that you do, plus be such a great mom! My hat is off to you!!
Maggie Reith
p.s. You also have a very cute little man there (Adam) - congrats to you all!
Hmmmmm.....okay, how do you find the motivation to go out everyday with four kids? I have a hard enough time wanting to get out with two kids.....ket alone getting them and myself looking half decent! Let alone finding something different to do! You rock! A true inspiration!
Sheesh I know it ALL baby!!
ok here is ONE.
Are those REAL? You decide what I am asking about lol.
Love you!!
This will probably be the most random question but....do you know the measurements for the "memory trees" you did for super saturday I think it was last year? Told you it was ramdon :):)
I second what everyone else has said though...your AWESOME!! And could you be more talented?? I love how you doing "goodie bags" for almost every holiday...your a girl after my own heart :):) Seriously thats one of my favorite things as well...you rock!!
I wanna know where all your poop & blood stories are... it seems that every second post on my blog deals with one or the other.
Post a Comment