The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 22 June 2009

{Fathers Day 2009}

What do you do to show a dad you love him?
Well first you give him a Heart Attack on a platter! let him Sleep in...and bring breakfast in bed
shower him with gifts
and make him an uber cool Fathers Day tie
You go to Church and behave *almost* perfectly (while showing off the tie you so loving made for him)
once home from church you have snacks made just for Dads


Then you make a prime rib dinner (his favorite) and invite his dad (mom and brother too)
Then you top it off with angel food cake with strawberries and whipping cream.
Yep I think he knows he's loved!









6 comments:

Emily said...

Man... why couldn't I think of all that! He was able to sleep in, and chose from a breakfast menu made by the girls... but the "Dad" snacks were awesome! Good job and hope his day was fabulous!

Ria said...

Looks like a fantastic Father's Day! I love the "Dad" snacks.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Wow, what a great day for dad!! Wonderful ideas mamma!!!!!

p.s. The tie turned out beautifully!!

Anonymous said...

I LUB it!!

Jackie said...

I'm not letting Jason read this one. It was his turn to get up with Isaac and i didn't let him off the hook...lol.

Lynn said...

That is the neatest Father's Day tie I've ever seen! And the Dad's refreshments -- too cute. Will I remember any of it for next year? If I write it on the back of my hand, even in permanent marker? Probably not. Sigh. But they are both awesome ideas :) Thanks for sharing.