The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 24 June 2009

{Farewell Grade ONE}

We Decided to bring Jayna's teacher gifts early......

We also brought these cute little treats for the some of the others (secretary, librarian ect)





Jayna has grown up so much in this past year. She has worked so hard and has grown leaps and bounds. I am so very proud of her. She has had an incredible teacher and we are so thankful for her. At the beginning of this year Jayna only knew the sound of her letters. Now she is reading, with pride and confidence.


Jayna loves school. But, it has never been easy. She has to work very hard. Which makes her success even more wonderful!
Watch out world...Jayna's going into grade 2!!!








3 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow, they still read from May I Come In? I was reading that same text in 1st grade in 1982!

SAH in Suburbia said...

Yeah Jayna!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You almost make me want to be a teacher. lol