The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 4 June 2009

{Baby Boy goes to Kindergarten}

Today I took Jacob to his "welcome to Kindergarten" day.
I really wanted to be able to focus %100 on Jacob so Auntie Kimmy came to watch the other kids and yes, even Adam.
Jacob was so excited and so was I. There was no worry, no fear. I knew that Jacob was ready for this next step. September cant come soon enough! Jacob can't wait to be a kindergartner and go to his big sisters school.
It's Hard to believe how fast time goes. And Jacob seems to be growing up extra fast. He is my easy one, Not dramatic like my girls, he is easy going (just like his Dad) and as Sharp as a tack.
Jacob you are such a JOY!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Where does the time go?