We have a pediatrician! And We LOVE him! And more importantly for Mama we feel bonded to him. While we were in the NICU this was the Dr. on duty the day they got the "Fish" results (telling us Adam has Trisomy 21)
He was so kind, sensitive, hopeful, and understanding as he gave us the diagnosis.
and he lets me take pictures;)

Adam is healthy...his murmur seemed louder. But he Didn't seem to worried, he just suggested we will follow up with our cardiologist.

and we had our little man weighed....
on his due date
and
drum roll
he's 8lbs 12 oz!!!!!!!

The Doctor appointment was great, he gave me so much encouragement, direction and hope for our little buddy!
Today the future is looking bright!
4 comments:
Aww! He's such a cutie!! And looks very healthy and getting lots of love. I can remember when my little guy was that little. yes, a pediatric cardiologist would be able to tell what is causing that murmur from Adam's echocardiogram and then determine if it's a big deal or not. Thanks for sharing.
My blog: Bill and Ria
Yeah Adam! I can't believe that's that's the size of baby I'll probably give birth to. Freaks me out when I see how big he is now!! He's looking so pink and healthy!!
Yay Adam and a big Hurray for finding a Pediatrician that you are comfortable with!
That is totally the same man that Tristan saw. He is great. HURRRAAYYY
Rhonda
Post a Comment