The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Tuesday, 12 May 2009

{ Adams Buddy }




Fast Forward.....
Welcome Eric!!!!
9lbs 2 oz
Marcy and I were due 3 days apart. But because Adam was a rush I came to see Marcy in the hospital with a 6 week old!!!

I was so excited to be pregnant and have our babies at the same time.
things didn't go as planned...
there were no best friend pregnancy shots...
and the past 6 weeks were so traumatic for me I wasn't such a good friend (to ANYONE)

Marcy I'm so happy that your delivery was so quick and successful!!!
Eric is beautiful!

We didn't get our Pregnancy shots together...so this will have to do!;)
Our baby boys


And to make up for being a cra py friend I made her what every woman needs after giving birth...

virgin margaritas!!!!
that's right I brought a blender, ice and the strawberry mix...and whipped it up right there!
another fun memory!!!!!!
Through out our Pregnancy I pictured our babies doing things at the same time... all the milestones and such ...all the way into Adulthood. But now things will be a little different.... so of course that's a little sad for me.
But I'm learning that not only is Adam a tremendous blessing to our family he is also here to teach and bless the lives of all the people around us. So even though Eric and Adam wont have the friendship I had hoped for they will have a friendship that is even more............. special.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWEEEEE!!! What a great post I must say. Eric and Adam will be great friends.

You are a great friend. I love you so much and I am truly blessed and grateful to be able to call you my sister. Really who else can I call on the phone crying and letting it all out and then both end up sobbing and still laugh about it.

You rocked the blender by the way. What a treat that I sooooo needed.

Love ya

Jackie said...

Congrats Marcy (and family)! Eric is beautiful. The boys will have lots of fun growing up together.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Woweeee! Can you bring the blender when I give birth? Ah ha.....Man, that sounds gross if you take it out of context.

Congrats to Marcy - beautiful baby! Glad to hear the birth was smooth.

Love the new look to the blog.

Anonymous said...

No fair!!! I wish I was closer so I could still be a part of all you two have. I miss you like crazy and think you have an absolutely gorgeous family. Adam is beautiful and looks like the others. Keep taking care of each other and remember how much I love you.

Tammy