8 times a day
for 190 minuets
over three hours!!
PUMP!
NOT fun...but 2 year old Aliza seems to think its pretty nifty!
My Milk supply is on the low side (to say the least) but any little bit I have is something for our little man... and especially while he is in the NICU it makes me feel connected.
And isn't our homeless looking-snotty-nose-dirty face-wild hair girl adorable?!
And isn't our homeless looking-snotty-nose-dirty face-wild hair girl adorable?!
4 comments:
LOL there's nothing cuter than a snotty-nose-dirty face-wild hair girl......especially one doing double duty with the breast pump! hehe My kids used to love seeing how far they could "suck up" their "boobies"! ;) Luckily for daddy.....breast pumps don't work on hairy chests!
If only!! Sure would make our jobs easier. lol
that is too cute, but one day she won't be so impressed that you put that on the internet...lol. BTW I missed you, glad you're blogging again.
Oh, I remember those NICU days! Pump, pump, pump... My kids thought it was great too, but after about 800 times I was so so (or rather, moo moo) sick of it.
Anyway, welcome to Adam and to you. I look forward to watching him grow up.
Post a Comment