The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 18 February 2009

{100 Days}

Today was 100 days at Jayna's school. And together we made this 100 day shirt...with 100 jeweled flowers. For a 6 year old counting to 100 takes "FOREVER" as Jayna said.
it was a little painful....but she did it!




And we cant forget these two! who helped us make 100 mini muffins to share with Jayna's classmates!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK, I need to make a shirt like that...for ME!!!!! You're going to have to tell me how you did it! (No seriously, I need one like that when I go back to work) I love 100th day, especially since it is so close to Valentine's Day. Thanks for giving me a little taste of school, how I miss it!!!

G :)