The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 12 December 2008

{ Thirty Freaking One!}

Not sure how this happened!!!!!!!

But I'm 31

tell me Im still young!

Wanna Know how I spent my 31st birthday?


I Crafted!

I made a stocking hanger! (you gotta get creative when you dont have a mantel!)

And I had so much fun!

I didn't go out, I spent it at home with my wee ones tucked in bed and my hubby sitting in the living room while I painted, sanded and drilled.

And I was Happy!

I find I'm in an interesting place in my life. Trying to prioritize, and discovering what true friendship means to me. I've realized that a friendship is like a bank account you need to make with drawls and deposits. When there are only with drawls... it just doesn't work out. I want to be a great friend. One who makes regular deposits and yes regular with drawls.

I feel so blessed to have such loving supportive friends who have taught me about the importance of keeping priorities and true Friendship!



I was given these Balloons that have made me smile all week long!

Thank you Kristle!

and Roses From Justin!

And the Very coolest Gift....

This

Plus this

And this!!!!!!!!!!!!

makes one happy Birthday girl!!!!!!!!!!


and yes I made fresh bread and yummy cookies on my birthday too!











1 comment:

Marin said...

What a great idea that stocking hanger is!!! You are so creative and talented. We have a mantel and stocking hangers but the boys will pull on the stockings and bring the heavy stocking hangers down on their little noggins so I can't hang my stockings until Christmas!! (Looks kind of bare).