I did it!
letters are written, stamped and mailed!
To be honest I didn't think it was going to happen!
I started to wonder how important is this?
Why do I need to do it?
After a lot of thinking I realized It's a tradition, a detail I love..and above all when Its completed I feel so happy!


The Price Family ABC’s of 2008
Another year has passed.
Ballet has become the thing to do (just ask Jayna)
Church continues to build our faith and gives us chances to serve
Dollies and dump trucks are still favorite toys
Every day we are thankful for our blessings
Fridays have become soccer nights and Jacob is the star
Great grandma Jacobs has moved to B.C and we are thrilled to spend more time with her!
Heath and Happiness is our wish for you all
Imagine our shock when Aliza dumped a large tub of Vaseline on her head, or when Jacob wrote his name on the playroom wall (but insisted it wasn’t him) and Imagine our delight when Jayna started to read her first words
Justin continues to work hard at EA sports, and still loves “researching” his favorite video games
Kids, they make us laugh, cry smile and even pull our hair out!
Love, we sure love ’em!
Mayan Riviera!!!! Yep, we’re going for a week to Celebrate Justin’s 30th!
No Kids, that’s right Grandma and Grandpa Slind and Nana and Grandpa Price, are in for it!!!
Oh WOW we’re excited….. for Mexico and more because…
Pregnant and expecting baby #4 early May 2009
Quickly I discovered my life as a stay at home mom will be changed forever! I’ll be out numbered 4 to 1
Relief Society (our woman’s auxiliary at church) keeps me busy and serving (its my 3rd year in the Relief Society Presidency)
Swimming lessons are a favorite but school is a blast. Jayna loves grade 1 and Jacob loves Pre School. Poor Aliza has to stay home with Mom.
Two, Aliza is now 2 and is everything that you expect a 2 year old to be. Talkative, adorable and a troublemaker! Jacob is 4 and Jayna is 6.
Underneath our freshly decorated Christmas tree is still empty…. Mrs. Claus had better get at it!
Ventures (the scouting program at church) keeps Justin young
Weather cooperated this year and all of our camping trips were dry and FUN!
XOXOXO sending you lots of love
You- we are thankful for the love and support of our family and friends
ZOO we love to go….It’s a good thing, cause we live in a zoo too!


No comments:
Post a Comment