The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 19 December 2008

{Teacher Gifts}

Looky what I made For teacher gifts! Personalized Christmas ornaments.

and whisks filled with Hershey kisses!

We Whisk you a Merry kissmas (get it? cute huh?)


and because I'm so "punny" we made these little treats for Jayna and Jacob classmates.

Christmas is coming!!!!!!!!!!! its really coming and I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!

still so much more to do!

Id best get at it!




6 comments:

kim/ Gramma Stokes said...

Those are very cool! I'd like those insead of christmas mugs!!!
Have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative Tricia!!! I need to follow your lead next year. Great idea with the rings!!!

Annalee said...

Those are great! I will steal your ideas for next year. It is so hard to come up with anything unique and cute. Good job Tricia!

SAH in Suburbia said...

You're so very clever!!

Tara H. said...

I love all your gift ideas! So cute and clever!
xoxo

Erekson's said...

You always have the cutest ideas