The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 26 December 2008

{Christmas with the Prices}

Snow for Christmas!!!!!!!! Happy kids....

The Price Kids ...all dressed up for Christmas eve at Grandma and Grandpa Slinds

Aliza was thrilled with her stocking! and didnt even realize there was some really good stuff inside!


Auntie kimmy got Jayna this baby Alive...and Jayna Fell inlove!


The first Christmas Dinner in the new Kitchen.




at School one of Jayna's Friend gave her raindeer food! so jayna was so excited to feed Santas Raindeer






We left Chocolate milk (Jacobs request) and cookies and apple pie (Jayna's request) for Santa. carrots and water for
Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer...(when he drank the water he dipped his nose in and turned the water red!)


Jacobs Santa Gift. a digital camcorder and a directors chair



Jayna's Gift from Santa! the easy bake oven and accessories!



all ready...and waiting for 3 excited kids!

Aliza's Santa gift...a BIG (and yes creepy) Princess



see I told you it was BIG (and Creepy)...And Aliza LOVED IT!



Christmas morning


This is what a mom of 3 (who's 20 weeks Pregnant with her 4th) looks like after a late night... HOTT HUH?







my little director!


our Christmas morning breakfast.... german pancakes, bacon and strawberries with whipping cream....YUMMMM
Christmas afternoon...over to the Nana and Grandpa Price's






our traditional Price Family Christmas dinner with WAY TOO MUCH FOOD...and Crab on the salad ;) (yah who for traditions)
the kids table (just missing new cousin baby Timmy)


























2 comments:

April said...

What a great Christmas. I LOVE all the kids dressed up in their cute little outfits. Their gifts were great too. If we had that huge doll I know I would walk into a room one night and she would scare me.:)

Annalee said...

I'm so excited to see some new pics! Your kids are adorable. What fun Christmas is. Keep up the blog. I love looking at it.