My baby is 2!
And Today marked the last party of our birthday party season.
Aliza's theme was a carnival and held at our local park.
and of course we had the loot bags!
personalized with photos and filled with fun stuff!
when the guests arrived they were given 10 tickets each to "spend" at the Carnival (used for games and food)

we had the classic carnival food

Face painting by Grandma



and Nana the fortune teller
who looked into her Chrystal ball....
opened a fortune cookie and told the kids their fortune...
and uncle Jeff came to make the kids Balloon animals.
The kids loved the balloon darts
****no children were injured in this game****

we had the classic carnival food
Face painting by Grandma


and Nana the fortune teller
who looked into her Chrystal ball....
opened a fortune cookie and told the kids their fortune...
and uncle Jeff came to make the kids Balloon animals.
The kids loved the balloon darts****no children were injured in this game****
Bianca Butterfly
the kids were amazed and had so much fun walking through out the park.

the kids were amazed and had so much fun walking through out the park.





17 comments:
im your favorite reader here!
very cool.
As usual, you're over the top and awesome. Sorry we had to miss the party!
Well done mamma!
Awsome party, very creative. I can't believe she is two!!
Seriously...where do you get your ideas, that is awesome. My kid's parties are going to be so lame.
Oh my goodness Tricia!! You sure know how to throw a party. Forget the kids...how do I get an invite!!! Hope it was fun. It sure looked like it was. Lots of talent put into it!!! Good work my friend!!!
Loved the party. Your kids are soooo lucky to have a Mom who has great ideas and such a fun heart. I'm as always in awe of what a great Mom you are.
Love and sunshine Mom.
How fun! It looks like everyone had a great time!
Looks like you are the birthday party QUEEN now girl! Happy BDay to ALiza from us! Looks like soooo much fun ...lucky girl!
Jenna
Poor Uncle Jeff had to blow a lung to make balloon animals. Now that's dedication.
Holy Cow! Do you come up with these ideas all on your own? You are amazing!
you are such a special person and an awesome Mom can I be your kid you can plan my 40 and I want big surprises.LOL Miss ya big time drop me a line sometime.
That was Carmen that left the last comment about the 40 and I want big surprises. forgot to leave my name.
What an adorable party idea! I just might have to steal your great idea for a party next year!
Have a great week!
What a great party!! I especially loved the bags! What a great idea.
I loved the idea about the fortune teller with fortune cookies. You are just fun! What a great idea. By the way I don't think I have laughed so hard as I did with the pioneer wearing lipstick for pioneer day! I think you are amazing, and I am glad we can keep in touch.
Wow I just found your blog and I think you are amazing!!! I actually was wondering about some of your super sat. ideas, I love the memory tree I didn't know if you share ideas or if i could buy the measurements we have our super sat coming up and i would really love to do the memory tree if you wouldn't mind e-mailing me and letting me know!! thankyou so much
ashley
ca_laris@hotmail.com
Post a Comment