We took our kids to the water slides for the first time. We were not too sure how things would go ...but let me tell you we had a BLAST!!!!!

Even little Aliza got in on the action!
She loved it!
Jayna was Big enough to ride all the rides on her own.
and daddy went down with Jacob down the bigger slides

Jayna was especially excited to go on the BLACK HOLE!
The kids also enjoyed the warm pool (it says it was hot.. nope not hot)
Aliza was crazy excited to be in the water jumping in and doing torpedo's all on her own!
looks crazy huh?
and yes I went on the slides too... I enjoyed them, but the photos will be destroyed!
IT WAS NOT PRETTY
It was a great day!
this park was great for the younger families!


Jayna was especially excited to go on the BLACK HOLE!IT WAS NOT PRETTY
this park was great for the younger families!
3 comments:
That looks like SO much fun! I wish I was there right now. Love the pictures.
Looks like lots of fun! Yahooooo!
I love waterslides...looks like your kids had a great time. Long live summer!!
Post a Comment