Sister Slind!!, I mean Tricia Price!! This is Sister Wadley, I mean Tara Curtis!! It was great to find your blog. Thank you Annette for having the link. And your kids are ADORABLE!! I love blogging and the way it helps everyone stay connected. Feel free to check out our blog at www.tolovefamily.blogspot.com. The mission seems like a million years ago, but I am so so greatful for the experience and the awesome people I was able to meet, even if we were never companions:) I am so excited to be able to keep in touch and see how everything is going for you.
5 comments:
little Eliza is getting so big. What beautiful girsl you have!!!
Yummmmmmmy!!
oh those summer days. Not many left, gotta enjoy them while we can.
Those are some huge popsicles. How fun(and yummy).
Sister Slind!!, I mean Tricia Price!! This is Sister Wadley, I mean Tara Curtis!! It was great to find your blog. Thank you Annette for having the link. And your kids are ADORABLE!! I love blogging and the way it helps everyone stay connected. Feel free to check out our blog at www.tolovefamily.blogspot.com.
The mission seems like a million years ago, but I am so so greatful for the experience and the awesome people I was able to meet, even if we were never companions:) I am so excited to be able to keep in touch and see how everything is going for you.
Post a Comment