The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 17 July 2008

{Science World}

Today the kids and I headed to Science world in Vancouver. the new exhibit there is called "Disney the Music Behind the Magic".
We loved it!
the kids sang Karaoke
rode on a magic carpet ride
made a music shaker
even made the sound track to a classic Disney cartoon
Jayna was most impressed with the High school Musical, and Hannah Montana exhibits, I on the other hand was crazy over the classic Disney...like the costumes from Marry Poppins!(notice in the back round of this picture.)
FYI: you aren't aloud to take pictures in the Disney exhibit... if you do they come over and really give it to you (believe me it was embarrassing! ha)

Ever wonder what I'll look like at 95?Not too shabby eh?

Jayna However was terrified when she saw this photo she screamed, balled, sobbed and told me " I don't want to get old!!!!!"

Apparently time wont be as kind to Jacob... crazy eh?
here is a 35 year old Jacob... he looks a bit like my brother, or the mail man. HA
We enjoyed our million dollar lunch (really over priced white spot food) outside

and had a great time!


4 comments:

April said...

How awesome! How do you always make it look so easy to take all 3 kids out by yourself? When I attempt it I am all over the place as well as my children.LOL.

Anonymous said...

uh scary tee hee.

Anonymous said...

Jacob does kinda look like Jared...that's crazy!

Jackie said...

I LOVE science centers (such a geek, I know) and Disney only makes them more fun!