The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 18 July 2008

{Fine Dining and Football}

Tonight was date night. We TRY to go often but seems it's always a challenge to find someone brave enough to watch our 3 kidlets. So instead of one a week, we are more like once a month... better then nothing right? Tonight was Justin's pick. he got a great deal on football tickets from work. So off we went to the B.C Lions Game.
We Joined his folks (who have seasons passes) and took the Skytrain there together. We also enjoyed "fine dinning" at the Costco (that is right next door to the stadium) a pop and hot dog is only $2... but at the stadium it would cost you $10...yep I'm that cheap!
Now I think you should know I have no idea about foot ball. Apparently as a toddler I'd sit with my dad and watch the games, when they would get a touchdown I'd do a dance. So my Dad nick named me "TD Touchdown"...nearly 30 years later he still calls me this!
Justin has become quite the Football fan after working as a programmer on this game for 2 years We had great seats right behind the end zone (are you impressed I said end zone?) HA
I may not know a lot about the game but at least I know enough to know You ALWAYS WEAR the team colors! HA
The ball came right beside us...and my loving hubby nearly tackled ME to get the ball... but some other guy caught the ball. Incidently he was wearing orange.
JEEZE JUSTIN! (the Ball Always Knows!) ha

we had a great night and WE WON!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

trust you to find a shirt in the Lions colours.....and look good in it!
We always partake in the Costco cuisine whenever we go watch a Canucks game. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt honey you ROCK.

Jackie said...

Must be in the genes, I make sure we park at my school and walk the three or so blocks to the new arean because there is no way I'm paying $8 to park.