The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 5 July 2008

{S3X in the Country}

7 years ago we were married For Time and all Eternity.

I was 23

he was 22


Every day I fall more in love with him...

I'm Happier then I ever thought I would be...




To celebrate our anniversary we went to the small tourist town Harrison Hot springs. And stayed at the Harrison Hot springs Resort.

The Resort was lovely but we stayed in the more...well how do I say this?...... Frugal side.

The Resort is over 100 years old and has had several additions over the decades...we stayed in the 1970 decade! ha

and we were welcomed with this personalised Anniversary card..... did you notice anything a little off?


Harrison was beautiful! (oh and remind me to burn that shirt! UGH!)

Harrison is well known for their sand castle competitions...so crazy to see!
The view from our room
on our way down to the pools (to swim in the hot springs)



we enjoyed the most amazing meal at The Copper Room
we danced to live music and Justin even dedicated a song to me... Lady in Red. After a wonderful night we went to bed early *wink wink* (Hi Mom HA!)
The Next day we enjoyed a walk around the town and to the Hot Springs.
We had a great weekend! Auntie Jenny and Uncle TJ thank you for taking the kids! They had so much fun with you!






6 comments:

cathy said...

What a lovely Anniversary get-away! We love Harrison so much!

Congrats on your '29th' anniversary! You both look fabulous for your ages!

Have many more fabulous years! C

Anonymous said...

That's great tricia, you two are so good at taking time for you...hopefully we can follow your example.

Life as a Kenessey said...

I laughed outloud at the 29th anniversary thing...that is awesome. You'll have to save the card and then go there on your real 29th anniversary and compare what kind of welcome note you get then!!

Anonymous said...

29th?! How did they mess that up?! Looked like a great time though!
Kelly

April said...

Happy Anniversary!!! What a great trip!!

Anonymous said...

You guys look amazing for being married 29 years! Congrats!