The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Friday, 4 July 2008

{the BEACH BASH)

For Jayna's 6th Birthday Party we had a Beach Bash.
The Invitation:The Goody Bags:

The Transportation:
The Location:


The decorations:
The Birthday Girl:
The "Cake"
The Gifts:
The party Guests:



and 2 Beach Boys!


Some stunts on the tube
swimming
Birthday wishes
a new wet suit/floaty
a yummy dinner
and a whole lot of FUN!
Thanks every one for making Jayna's party so memorable!






13 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Oh, what fun! You're always off on some grand adventure! Your children will always remember these fun celebrations. Good on ya mom!!
Happy birthday Jayna!!

Anonymous said...

IT was so much fun, Glad we could be a part of it.

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic party!!! The location is to die for and Jayna is so beautiful. Really, your family is picture perfect!

cathy said...

You do the best parties! Can you give me good ideas please!!! I have 2 in August and one in September!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

You are the queen of partys my friend, your kids are going to have the best memories growing up, remember that's what we get to take with us. Miss ya

Tammy

Anonymous said...

awesome Trish, love the invites..where do you get your ideas?

April said...

How fun!! I bet she will never forget this one. Awesome party ideas. We are planning a pool party for our girls birthday party this year. I got some ideas from you now.Thanks:)

Christy Jones said...

Awsome Idea!!! I can't believe that Jayna is already 6. You are so creative what an amazing mom!!!

Nicole W. said...

I can't believe how big she is Tricia!!!! your kids are beautiful!
where is that by the way???

jen1313 said...

Darling kids. It's fun to see your blog. I'll have to check in from time to time.
Keep bloggin'

Life as a Kenessey said...

You are seriously a professional... And how does one get oneself invited to that kind of party!!! You're amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

OK, that cabin is perfect!! Wow! Love the cupcakes! Is that graham cracker crumbs? Those chocolate shells are the best. Yummy! : )
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm envious of your creativity! Looks like you had a blast!