Look at this Picture....

and this one....

oh and I can't forget this snap shot...

looks sweet right?
But let me tell you.... today was CRAZY
my children were LOUD
CRAZY
LOUD
and I guess I was just in a "mood"
We met up with Liana and her daughter
Brielle at the lake.
Brielle is an adorable 8year old and so good.
and it hit me 3 kids is CRAZY!
and it's too late to go back to one kid...
yep don't know what to say ....except... CRAZY!

They stood still enough, and quited down enough to try and catch some little
minos
Aliza was pooped but fought a nap all day!

by 6:30 Daddy and our other guests arrived and I could smile again!
(do you like my new prescription sunglasses?...they are pretty and I can see!!!!!)


Don't worry we didn't BBQ the Canadian geese
instead we had chicken...

and tofu

I've decided that a trip to the lake is more fun when Daddy is around!

P.S. I want a nanny! HA
4 comments:
Amen to the nany thing, sista! And the 3 kids thing! Good on you for braving it alone though... only the BEST moms are willing to do those kind of things :)
I know exactly how you feel about 3 kids being crazy. It always is around here too. But you have to admit it is also SO much fun.:) Looks like you had a great day.
Ahhh. I want a nanny too!
hey there
I think we are in the same time please feel free to e-mail me michellesfoodpage@gmail.com
we'll chat... thanks for the blog visit..
Post a Comment