Only a few Blocks away from our house is Queens Park. We love this park especially with the petting Zoo!
there so so many "little babies" as Aliza called the small animals... so sweet!

Jayna was ecstatic to hold this sweet little bunny....
And Jacob kept telling me "lets get outta here" he likes the animals... only when there is a fence between them.
I had to take a picture of this plaque... this petting zoo has been around for 47 years! created to celebrate our country's 100th "birthday"... Love little tid bits like this!

I'm so happy that Summer is ALMOST here. So happy to have my kids home and excited to show them a great summer! we've got some big plans! and i plan to spend ALOT of time at this park! I hope to get better at posting on the blog...lets see if I can do it!

And Jacob kept telling me "lets get outta here" he likes the animals... only when there is a fence between them.
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. The pics of them together are adorable.
Post a Comment