The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 18 June 2008

{My Best Friends Wedding}

Last week I had the great privilege of being the Maid of Honor (Honour for my fellow Canadians) For my dear Friend Liana...and these are the ONLY pictures I have! Imagine! ME the picture girl!!! WITH ONLY 3 PHOTOS!!!!!!!!! I'm eagerly waiting to get more photos...and then I will do a massive post all about the special day!
The beautiful Bride, and her baby grand....
lets just give you a teaser..... It was amazing!

5 comments:

Debbi said...

Super nice you found me!!

I LOL @ your post with your son's dirty hands-- hahah, that's sooooo like me! LOL

SAH in Suburbia said...

What a beautiful bride...and you're lookin' pretty hot yourself!

4ever29 said...

You both look BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jackie said...

I second what sah in suburbia said...Liana makes a gorgeous bride and you look pretty stunning yourself!

Marin said...

Congrats, Liana & Shae!