The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Saturday, 7 June 2008

{lets go to the HOP!}

Justin and I Went on a date ! to 1956!!!!!!!! We went to lisa's ward's dance. I was feeling preety hot...until .................Jayna Told me I looked like this...
I had to laugh when I realized she was kinda right!



The decorations were simple and awesome! I loved the banner, the balloons and the LP's on the walls.

Most people dressed up which is always fun!

and we danced the night away!



and enjoyed a late night potluck
Lisa I had a great time! all your planning and hard work paid off!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun night, wish we could have gotten there a little bit earlier to enjoy it more.

SAH in Suburbia said...

Thanks for all of your help! Couldn't have done it without you!
You're much cuter than the gal from Monster's Inc.....I'm sure she has thick ankles too! :-)

Suze said...

ROFLOL! Okay you looked WAY hotter than that thing from Monsters INC., but....she's kinda right...

That being said you still looked hot and cute and I wish our ward did fun stuff like that.

I hope I make it on to the Activities committee soon or I'll DIE of bordom in this Stake! ARGH!

They seriously don't know how to have fun in America!....I'll show them how....you just wait and see....Muwahahahahahahaha!