After Jayna's appreciation tea we drove up to Simon Fraser University. To see Auntie Jenny get her Degree in Education.
This is the same University where my Husband Graduated from. I cant help but be nostalgic when I'm there.


Half way through the ceremony I look over at Jacob and realize in the craziness of the day I never washed his hands after he created a artistic masterpiece using the paper glue and felts as his media... um ya I'm THAT mom the one that never washed her kids hands and face!
Jenny 92 year old Grandpa came to share in the excitement.
and the kids loved listening to the bagpipe band. (hummm band is that the right word?)
Congrats Jenny! We are so excited for all that your future holds...
well got to run I'm having an exam for my Masters in Motherhood! HA
This is the same University where my Husband Graduated from. I cant help but be nostalgic when I'm there.
4 comments:
As soon as the pictures loaded I got all nostalgic too! Ahhh, reminds me of when Steve graduated!
Siiigh. :)
Ha, reminds me of when G graduated too. I was sitting there 6 months pregnant!
LOVE the pics and congrats to Jenny!
Some days I think I flunked that exam for a Masters in Motherhood...a ha....
Haha I was listening to the bagpipes from my office window. Either that or I was sitting in a Humanities lecture. I love that school... they know how to do convocation right.
The colored fingers on your little one- too funny!
Post a Comment