The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Monday, 12 May 2008

{Dear Aliza}

Dear Aliza
A week or so ago your Daddy and I felt it was time to move you from your crib to a big girl bed. We knew that this would not be an easy transition (as it was hard for both your brother and sister) But we were concerned that you would continue to climb out of your crib and possibly hurt yourself. So we thought we were ready for all the "excitement" of moving you into a big girl bed. We were wrong.

Grandma S Found this great toddler bed and Mommy painted it covering the forest green paint with 6 coats of white. It looked crisp clean and new, and you seemed pretty excited with your new bed....until it was bed time! you cried for what seemed like hours! sitting at the door and bugging your sleepy brother and sister....finally there was silence... you fell asleep! Mommy was scared to open the door in fear that you would wake up....but something told me I need to check on you....
And look what I found!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You were fast asleep on your dresser! AHHHHHHHH one small roll and you would have had an awful long fall!!!!! Mommy tucked you back into bed. But I have a feeling its gonna be a very long few weeks!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Aliza...that's a big change , but give it a try...I'm sure that big girl bed is more comfy than your dresser!

April said...

How funny!! I hate the transition from crib to big bed. It was a nightmare with my girls and my son will be doing it next month so I am not looking forward to it.

Marin said...

Oh my gosh; I can't believe it! What a little monkey! I LOVE your new design. It's too cute :)

Anonymous said...

That is crazy that she was on the dresser. SCARY!!!

Marisa said...

This is definitely one for the memory books! How funny. I'm so glad Aliza didn't fall!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! After have a near fatal heart attack, I'd probably have had a good chuckle! what a little monkey!