
A few
Weeks ago I gave into all they hype over the
Webkinz. And bought my children each a
Webkinz. For
those who
don't know
Webkinz are stuffed animals. The toys are similar to many other small plush toys, however they come with a special code on their labels that allows access to the "
Webkinz World" which is a website to own a virtual version of the pet for virtual interaction.
.JPG)
It was so fun watching the kids on the computer taking turns.
My kids are still too young to "play " with their
webkins on their own .
So I have a feeling Daddy And I will be spending A LOT OF TIME in the
Webkinz world!
.JPG)
2 comments:
You are a great mom. I bet the kids are bouncing off the walls from excitement. :)
Webkinz seem to have a large age range...our friends 10 yo has a huge collection! I bet the kids were just thrilled. Have fun in webkinz world :)
Post a Comment