The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Wednesday, 23 April 2008

{Teachers Pet}

My sister in law Kimmy called me and asked me for help. That's right SHE asked ME for HELP! Finally, after the hundreds of times Kimmy has helped me (from sewing to watching the kids) I finally got to be the HELPER! Thanks for asking me Kimmy!



Kim is a teacher and was finishing up her student teaching. She become really close to the grade 2ers and wanted to give them a little something. During her time with them, they studied different fairy tales.... So for her gift each of the children were given a fairy tale book (and CD roam/read along CD) a pencil and a lollipop.


the tag read:

I wish you a Happy Ever After

Thank you for being a part of my Fairy tale


Apparently the kids loved it!
and I was so glad I got to be the helper!

P.S I *heart* our dollar store

3 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Okay, this is way cool!!

Marin said...

I'm going to call you every year when I start needing ideas for teacher's gifts...

Jackie said...

I've known you for years and you continually amaze me!