It's almost April! and today there was SNOW! so we did what any good Canadians do... go to the states for ice cream!!!

the border wait was only 25 min.... on the way home was another story... but still worth the trip!

we shopped till Miss Aliza dropped!
Afterwards we met daddy and Grandpa Price for Sushi.....my kids love sushi even Aliza!

We had a really nice day. The kids were a dream! Nana spoiled them rotten (cause that's whats Nana's do) next trip across the border I plan to go sans kids, Ive got some gymbucks to spend!
Afterwards we met daddy and Grandpa Price for Sushi.....my kids love sushi even Aliza!
3 comments:
I love that all your kids eat sushi! looks like you guys had a good trip.
Do you know about Deals Only in Bellingham? It's like Liquidation World of Target. They ahve racks of clothing for $1.00 and many other great deals. It's my favourite stop when I go cross border shopping.
My kids LOVE sushi!! I think we should hit this "Deals Only in Bellingham". Sounds like it could be fun!!!
Post a Comment