Funny how one day it's snowing the next it's spring! We took advantage of the lovley afternoon and went for a walk in our little city. 
Funny that I've become so urban... In my heart I'm still the suburban girl... waiting for my house with the white picket fence...untill then it's highrises and traffic, and making the most of every moment... I know one day I will miss this!

These are the Grandmas. My Grandma Waugh and her twin sister loving referred to as Grandma Sal (for obvious reasons) I have such good memories as a kid being so proud that my grandma had a twin and How they were nearly impossible to tell apart. I love how 85 years later they still dress the same. (perhaps that's where I get it!)

We had a nice family dinner at the old spaghetti factory... the kids were great and I was so proud
This is me with my Paternal and my Maternal Grandmother. Such great, beautiful women. These women are survivors they are widows, who have overcome illnesses, and even cancer.
They inspire me!

These are the Grandmas. My Grandma Waugh and her twin sister loving referred to as Grandma Sal (for obvious reasons) I have such good memories as a kid being so proud that my grandma had a twin and How they were nearly impossible to tell apart. I love how 85 years later they still dress the same. (perhaps that's where I get it!)
They inspire me!
2 comments:
What a lovely shot of you and your Grandmas. You're all looking just great!
I love the picture of Justin and Aliza with the city in the background!
Post a Comment