The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Thursday, 31 January 2008

{Tickled GREEN!}

Here are my three babes all in the tub! (Yes I know Jayna is far to old for tub pics... but you try and tell her that!)

Jacob and Jayna playing their favotie game with the bubbles "ho ho ho Merry Christmas!"
love how the simple momments like bath time can remind me what is really important.
Its not the fancy cars the big houses or the color of the bathroom that matters.... Its the little things....I'm Blessed...happy...and tickled GREEN?

4 comments:

SAH in Suburbia said...

Your kids are just so cute!! Good thing eh....ha ha ha.

I just LOVE them! Thanks for sharing your life with us.

April said...

Adorable pics. Love how you said "tickled green". Too cute.

Anonymous said...

They are just too cute....hohoho.

Anonymous said...

You can make any colour look good.