The Price is Write


COME ON DOWN! It's the daily ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom. Lotsa pictures, a little crafting and a whole lot of love!!

Sunday, 27 January 2008

{SNOW MUCH FUN!}

We live on the West coast. We see a lot of rain! and I mean A LOT! But every once in a while the weather surprises us. Today we had a beautiful snow fall! I love snow...but I hate to drive in it! Today was a great snow day!

Aliza was so cute bundled up all nice and warm! She wasn't too sure what to make of the snow...it was awful hard to walk in!!!
the kids were so excited to make a snowman....


here he is! Frosty and our Family!

Funny how the simple moments can become the greatest.
I'm SNOW happy! (and cheesy too!)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how excited the kids must get about snow. Kids around here get excited and snow is not a rare phenomenon. Great that is was a day you could play as a family:)

April said...

Look at all that snow!! What a blast. You can tell how much all of you enjoyed it:)

Anonymous said...

I love snow too!! That first picture of Jayna is pretty stunning!!! Love it! :)

It was so nice talking to you again the other day. Thank you so much for calling, I felt special! :) I miss you guys.

Marin said...

I am so jealous of all your snow! LOVE the pic of Jayna... beautiful!